universe of mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play rules

Go down

Role play  rules  Empty Role play rules

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:23 am

1:
A minimum of 100 words is required. This really shouldn't be that hard as it's literally only 3-4 paragraphs. In some cases I'll allow a drop to 50 words but that's the LEAST amount and that's for people who have trouble writing 100 words constantly.

2:
Keep IC-IC and OOC-OOC. This was already in the Forum rules but I'm going to restate it here. Keep everything where it should be. I don't want to see bigotry in OOC where it shouldn't be.

3:
No Godmodding. This means you can't auto connect attacks unless the 72 hour rule has passed. Along side with that you also can't avoid every last attack. Even Sakame can't do that.

4:
Think Logically. If there's a logical way to escape a situation you're able to escape. If you can't, well see rule 5.

5:
EVERYONE DIES! It's a matter of life. Don't be scared! Every character can die, but some people can be reborn under certain circumstances( see save/rebirth items, )

6.  you may also save  yourself from death from disallowing death in your topic by puting no death or ND in your topic title, however this does not prevent you from getting hurt however, if hit by a attack that would normaly kill you, in a ND topic, you will become injured instead, a moderator will determan the level of injury, normally requiring a short time before you are able to do combat or missions, however some cases may cause you to be out a long while even lose limbs. self imposing a injury will be noted, if you self impose a limb being cut off,a admin will most likly only state your recovery time, unless he/she believes you need more.  if you wish to prevent this, you might as well make a No fighting topic instead.

Admin
Admin

https://universeofmana.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down